1. No student is allowed to leave the School campus without the permission of the Principal.
2. No books, periodicals, pictures, newspapers or C.Ds, except those allowed by the School, should be brought to School, or circulated. For all other purposes explicit permission of the Principal should be sought.
3. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. They should have their books neatly covered and labeled.
4. Students are expected to behave in a courteous and restrained manner on all occasions. They should address their Teachers and all members of the Staff with due respect and politeness. Good moral behaviour and gentle ways are pre-requisites for every student. They ought to remember that the School is evaluated on the basis of their conduct. They should strive for higher ideals and thus bring credit to themselves, to their parents and to their School.
5. Every student should regularly carry his/her School diary to School.
6. All students must be in their seats before the Teacher enters the Class. During the absence of a Teacher, the monitor of the Class is responsible for maintaining discipline, till a replacement for the absent Teacher comes to the Class.
7. The School is not responsible if a student loses money or other articles. Money should not be lent or borrowed. No articles should be exchanged.
8. A student, who uses unfair means during Tests/Exams, tampers with marks, answer sheets, or the Report Card will be given a zero in the subject and parents will be summoned to the school.
9. Students are not allowed to go to their friends’ homes for birthday parties, etc. directly from the School.
10. Students are forbidden from bringing crackers, explosives and other dangerous materials to School.
11. Electronic gadgets like calculators, music-players, cell-phones, pen-drives, etc., are strictly prohibited in the school campus.
12. The following traits of modesty are expected from the students:
● Boys’ hair should be neatly trimmed. Fancy hair-cuts are not allowed.
● Girls’ long hair should be in two plaits (upto Std. X) and in single plait
(Std. XI & XII).
● Shouting or whistling is not allowed in the School premises.
● Girl students should not wear ornaments. They are not allowed to use
nail polish, Kajal, Mehandi, make-up or to grow long nails.
13. As the medium of instruction is English, students should attempt to regularly converse in English in the School premises, and should be encouraged to do so even at home.